Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Bit Lazy

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I plan on being better in the future. What have I done recently? Well, here's the rundown:

Dead Rising 2: Rules. Kill zombies!

Dead Rising 2: Case 0: Could be better, but not bad for 5 bucks.

Dead Rising 2: Case West: Pretty great; fangasm worthy. A little boring at the end.

3D Dot Heroes: Fantastic. A better Zelda game than Ocrania of Time.

Saw: Crap, but kind of funny. Achievement whore.

Sonic's Genesis Collection: Awesome. The Genesis/Mega Drive lives again! Some difficult achievements make this one a bit more fun than normal.

Pier Solar: Good music. I haven't played enough to make a final judgement yet.

Fighters Uncaged: Crap, but addictive.


More later!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget The fighting games we've been addicted to. ^_^ My poor thumb.

    ReplyDelete