Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School: Revisiting "Bully" on Xbox 360

Welcome back to school! :)

More accurately, woe and eternal damnation to all who must enter.

Anyway, Meet Jimmy Hopkins. He's the 15-year-old protagonist of the school-based GTA clone, Bully: Scholarship Edition on Xbox 360.


I didn't really dig the PS2 original, but I decided to give Bully another shot when I found it on sale for two cents and a seductive sideways glance on Xbox Live. I'm glad I did.

I could talk about the variety of kid-friendly vehicles, the dastardly pranks to be pulled on the semi-innocent denizens of  Bullyworth Academy, or the institutional double standards that are both maddening and true to life.

But here's the real reason you should play this game. You can make Jimmy a bisexual alien gardener. Say it with me:

Bisexual -


- alien - 


- gardener. 


That. Is. AWESOME.

Okay, you've got your homework! Class dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment