Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Earthbound Scrapbook Entry #13: The Day the Starmen Stood Still (GPP13)

TENDA JOURNAL: 7-10-9X

I'm shy.

We're shy...

Want change. Want friends.


TENDA JOURNAL: 7-16-9X

Mom and dad take picture. They're shy.


TENDA JOURNAL: 7-27-9X

Four children came. Had weird junk.

Looking for book: Overcoming Shyness.

Children kind. Want to help.

Follow. Help.


TENDA JOURNAL: 7-28-9X

Children went to cold place. I came too.

Looking for Apple boy. Has book Overcoming Shyness.

Many battles. Scared. Red hat boy protect.

Friends...?


TENDA JOURNAL: 7-29-9X

Ness and Paula kind. Poo unfortunate name but strong. And prince! Jeff smart; veiny forehead.

Apple Kid not at old man's lab.

Something is wrong. I am scared. We rest now.


TENDA JOURNAL: 7-30-9X

Stonehenge is many rocks. Stonehenge is where many people are trapped. Ness and Poo are collecting supplies. Paula and Jeff are waiting at old man's lab for old man. Jeff is... sad? Why?

I am waiting too.

I am someone. I am me!

Friends are kind to me. Friends are good to have.


TENDA JOURNAL: 7-31-9X

We are going into Stonehenge. Bad people took old man and Apple boy. We are going to take them back. We are going to save them.


The stairs are funny colored.

So is the inside of the building.


There are many enemies around. This is very dangerous.


TENDA JOURNAL: ???

Poo is looking for the Sword of Kings. He says it will help us fight the monsters. He is looking and looking. The Starmen are evil, but I feel bad for them. Poo is trashing them relentlessly. The rest of friends are very, very tired of fighting. I am very bored and I wish there was no Sword of Kings.


TENDA JOURNAL: ??? So tired!

It has been many, many days and Poo has not found the Sword of Kings. My friends, however, are still good and kind.

Poo is very sad, but he understands that he will not find his sword.


We are going to continue through the base.




TENDA JOURNAL: Sometime in August

We are near the final enemy of the Stonehenge base. Poo never got his Sword of Kings, but I think it is going to be okay. I know a battle is coming; a big battle. I know my friends can win; they are the saviors of the world.

TENDA JOURNAL: 8-??-9X

We are about to fight the final starman. We've located all the people who have been taken hostage by Giygas's henchmen. All we need to do is destroy the head starman.

*   *  *

Ness and his friends destroyed him easily. Now, because Apple Kid doesn't have it, we're on our way to Ness's hometown to find the Overcoming Shyness book.


TENDA JOURNAL: 8-17-9X

Because the Apple Kid didn't have it, we've returned to Ness's hometown, Onett, to find the Overcoming Shyness book in the Onett library.


I know my people can benefit from it greatly.



Onett is very beautiful and bright.


The Onett library had the Overcoming Shyness book, but Ness isn't interested in showing it to my tribe just yet. He said he'd like his friends to meet his mother at his house. We walked up the path to where Ness lives. To the left was his neighbor Pokey's house.


Ness opened the door to his home and invited his friends in. He called out for his mother, and she walked down the stairs. She took one look and her eyes lit up.

"Hello, Mom," Ness said.

No comments:

Post a Comment