Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crazy Game Collection

Over the course of my life, I've amassed a few video games. Okay, make that a lot of games. Since I started playing 24 years go, I never sold any carts back to the store and every Christmas, birthday and Easter, all I asked for were more games.

By my last count, I had about 1200 titles, dating back as far as 1982. Because Mafia II hurt my hands and stole my will to write, I figured I'd do the typical photo-blog idea today. Hope you enjoy me tooting my own horn.


PS1, PS2, Game Boy and others
Games of Note: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Dragon Warrior VII (two copies, one sealed) and Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition

Current Gen Systems, PSX, NES
Games of Note: Dragon Warrior IV, Final Fantasy 1, Tekken 1, Darkstalkers, Sneak King, Street Fighter IV Collector's Editon, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Saturn and SNES Earthbound for some reason
Games of Note: Guardian Heroes, Fighting Vipers, Sonic Jam, boxed SNES Earthbound


NES
Games of Note: Ducktails, Castlevania 2 and 3, Megaman 2, Maniac Mansion, Mario 3


Genesis (Mega Drive), 32X, Master System and Xbox
Games of Note: Kolibri, Streets of Rage series, Beggar Prince, Legend of Wukong, Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams

Not pictured: SNES, Sega CD, Jaguar, 3DO

No comments:

Post a Comment